We're planning a high attendance day in Sunday school and worship, called “NO EXCUSE SUNDAY” on November 5, 2017. Mark the day on your calendar and make plans to come! On this day we’ll provide:
- Fans for those who think the Worship Center is too warm;
- Blankets for those who think it’s too cold;
- Cots for those who say Sunday is the only day they can sleep in;
- Alarm clocks for those who tend to oversleep on Sundays;
- Murine for those with tired eyes from staying up too late on Saturday night;
- A portable TV for those who don’t want to miss their favorite show;
- Microwave meals for those who can’t go to church and cook, too;
- Score cards for listing all the hypocrites in the pews;
- Great music for those who like to praise the Lord in song;
- The presence of the Holy Spirit for those who love to worship with friends in God’s House;
- A Biblical message from God to you that is real and personal.
You have NO EXCUSE not to come! Join us for Bible study at 9:15 am, followed by worship at 10:30 am. And you can come a little early for coffee, juice, and donuts! We'll see YOU on 'NO EXCUSE SUNDAY!"